I've discovered Anthropologie, watch out bank balance!!

I had a very rare trip to Edinburgh (by myself!) a few weeks ago to submit a papercut for the Visual Arts Scotland Annual Exhibition.  My papercut didn't get accepted BUT I did manage to visit Anthropologie's Edinburgh store which more than made up for the disappointment.

I was in heaven.

I could have spent hours wandering round and looking at all the beautiful items for sale, thankfully (for the staff) I only had an hour before I had to get the train again.  I bought a  lovely dark blue top with a lovely balloon print, a fantastic yellow kitchen timer and some lovely initialled chrome pegs for the boys room.  A vain attempt on my part to make picking up clothes more attractive!

So imagine my delight when I saw that Anthropologie were running a promotion to win £500 of vouchers and all I had to do was select an outfit that I'd love to wear on a trip to Thailand, from their March catalogue, easy peasy.  Cue much drooling and lusting over items from the catalogue.  It took my ages to narrow my choice down from just about everything in the catalogue!

So here you have my submission.......

Ribbon striped sun hat

Split curve shades
 
Ursa beaded clutch



Colour strike scarf

Pattern gather shell
 

Pattern Collage Crops
 If you've not already had a look at the website you'll find it here, just make sure you're not supposed to be doing anything important for the next hour, enjoy!

 

Comments

Popular Posts