We all had a brilliant Christmas. There was a bit of manic visiting to all the rellies before the big day, but it was all fitted in and the handmade presents were all thankfully received...I think!!
I thought I'd share the recipes, all very easy but they taste fabulous!
- Soft chewy caramels from joy of baking.
- Panforte, nutty, chewy and chocolaty, what's not to like, from joy of baking.
- White chocolate candy bars, fruity and nutty from joy of baking.
- Chocolate bark, fruity and chocolaty and looks beautiful, from joy of baking.
- Delicious chocolate truffles from good food channel.
- Peppermint creams from all recipes.