I know it's only October, but...........

Do you ever have one of those days when everything almost goes brilliantly?! Well I had one of those days today!
Anyway........on the plus side I know it's only October, and I'm normally one of those ranting about getting Halloween and Bonfire night over first, but in the interests of being slightly organised!............I did get a whole load of Christmas cards screen printed today......

............do note my very high tech and heavily customised drying rack.........or the piano!!

I'll post some proper photos when I get ALL the designs printed. (and yes, this is part of the almost brilliant day story!)

And in other news I've reached 300 liker-ers on my Facebook page so to celebrate and say thank you I'm going to have my very first GIVEAWAY!!! Stay tuned for further details....soon.....I promise!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts