{ Sneaky Peek Thursday } Top secret project "A"

I don't want to give too much away about this super, top secret papercut, so the photo shows the design back to front and the wrong way up!


I've done a design similar to this as a commission but this one will be available as a screen print, and possibly making some other items super special and pretty!

I'm hoping to have the prints ready to launch at The 11th Holmfirth Art Market on the 29th/30th June so watch this space!

My June newsletter will be sent out this afternoon so if you'd like to join the mailing list, fill in the form on the right hand side.  As this is my very first newsletter there's a special offer for EVERYONE who signs up and I promise I won't spam you with endless news of what I'm having for lunch or how to lose 3 stones in a day!

Comments

Popular Posts