excited.com!!

What a busy few days I have ahead of me! Not complaining........just sayin'!

Tonight I'm off to Aberdeen to the lovely Claremont Gallery for the launch of their Artisan Winter Exhibition which features some of my work. 


VERY excited about this, I was a student in Aberdeen so it's full of very fond, somewhat hazy memories! The exhibition opens on Friday, 23rd November and runs until the 19th January so if you're visiting any relatives in the North East over the festive season, pop along and have a look!

Friday I'm going to be framing, collecting, packing up and organising for Saturday when I'm taking part in Creative Heartland in The Albert Halls, Stirling.


This is a brand new event with art, craft, live music, storytelling, design and debate. EXCITED......again!  There is going to be some fabulous work on display and I think it'll have a fantastic, buzzy atmosphere!!  I'll have a selection of work for sale and be giving papercutting demonstrations. So if you're in Stirling and are in need of some inspiration for Christmas presents come along and see us!

And as if ALL that wasn't enough, I'm off to the Country Living Christmas Exhibition at the SECC in Glasgow on Sunday! Can't wait to see all the lovely stuff and start getting in to the Christmas spirit!

Comments

Popular Posts